The Guide to Your Ultimate Yukon Fishing Trip
Rates include float plane airfare from Whitehorse, all meals and accommodations while at the lodge, daily housekeeping, use of our boats, motors and tackle.
Your adventure begins with a breathtaking 45 minute flight over several mountain ranges and valleys brings you to the dock at Wolf Lake.
We’re happy to assist you with travel and hotel arrangements and provide suggestions of the sights to see while you are in the area. Please let us know how we can be of assistance!
The following is a short list of items that you may wish to consider bringing with you:
- Warm clothing – suggest one pair of jeans and a heavy sweater and a wind proof jacket as a minimum. Dressing in layers is recommended.
- Rain gear – it usually only rains if you don’t bring it!
- Hat for sun/rain protection and a pair of gloves. Lightly insulated rubber gloves are warm, waterproof and gentle on the fish
- Insect repellent, sunscreen, lip balm and sunglasses (polarized work well for spotting fish in the water)
- Swim suit for the hot tub
- Fly fishing gear – we do have a limited supply of fly gear for guests to try, however any fly fisherman with a special attachment to their own gear are encouraged to bring it along!
- We do offer a selection of lures for use but do not hesitate to bring a few of your own favorites along.
- Don’t forget the camera!
What’s included in your stay at Wolf Lake Lodge:
- Round trip airfare from Whitehorse, YK
- Hearty breakfasts to start your day, lunches either at the river or back at the lodge and three course 5 Star Wilderness Cuisine for dinner in the evening
- Cabins with queen and twin size beds, including all linens and towels, private washrooms
- Daily housekeeping service
- Use of our tackle and fully equipped new 16 foot Crestliner boats with Honda 4 stroke motors, padded swivel seats,
- Humminbird Helix 7 fish finders, and rod holders
- Satellite high speed internet
What’s not included:
- Commercial airfare to Whitehorse
- Hotels in Whitehorse, although we are happy to arrange on your behalf
- Alcoholic beverages while at the lodge. We have a great selection of wine, beer and spirits at reasonable prices.
- Fishing License (available online)